Global Future Project Consulting is a well established construction and consulting company which works closely with qualified architects; structural engineers; plumbers and electricians in order to ensure compliance with the regulations and your desired construction requirements.Global Future Project Consulting (GFPC) was established in February 2007. We pride ourselves on 10 years of industry Experience, Quality, Customer Service and the ability and knowledge to produce a diverse range of products
- Approximately 1.3 billion people around the world live without electricity with 600 million of them in Sub-Saharan Africa. The company’s vision is to develop clean, renewable energy projects in emerging markets and empower developing country populations with sustainable power
- Our vision is very straightforward, and that is to be the leading installers, sellers as well as suppliers of solar systems in the Southern African region.
- By achieving the above we would change people’s perspective of renewable energy, so that we can save our planet for future generations to enjoy.
- We strive to be the best in our field and expertise, especially when it comes to cost efficient solar systems and client satisfactory.
- GFPC committed to provide excellent quality consulting as well as developing services in the alternative energy sector mainly in Botswana and the Southern African region. We are also committed to develop the energy related infrastructure, and focused on quality, honesty, reliability and customer satisfaction for the benefit of its clients with “0” emission.
- The mission of our company is “Commitment to proper utilization of resources, cost effective power production and sustainable management of resources”.
In order to achieve our goal(s), we need to have values to adhere by such as;
Friendly customer care.
Deliver professional services.
Good quality products.
Cost effective systems.
Keep clients updated with specials and new product ranges.
GFPC seeks to identify and enter countries where there is potential to develop large-scale solar projects based on the following criteria;
A clear need for additional electrical power.
A favourable regulatory and business environment for solar.
Our ability to gain first or early-mover advantage and to source a strong local team.
High levels of insolation — the amount of solar radiation received on a given surface over a given period of time
Alternative energy & other areas of expertise
Below are the names of the complexes and projects we've worked on Before & Under the name Global Future Project Consulting (GFPC): Four-ways Gardens, Broadacres Estates, North Riding Gardens, River Glades, Ruimsig Estates, Featherbrook, Eye of Africa, Waterfall Estates, some apartments in Bedford Gardens, The Vaal, Palapye (Botswana) as well as residential areas in Matsheumhlope, Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) to mention the least.
We have also Subcontracted and worked in the development of the FNB, (previously the Soccer City) Stadium for the 2010 World Cup working alongside PMWA Construction & Projects CC. We have also been involved as the Subcontractors in the Cala (Eastern Cape), Low Cost Housing Project and Development in South Africa.